Project Coordinator/Equipment Specialist
With over 40 years of industry experience, Marty provides technical expertise for central office replacements and upgrades including technical assistance for the development of all types of conversions – from standard central office and distributed network configurations to complex Toll, FTTP, IP Centrex and Hosted PBX applications.
With an emphasis on cost-effective results, Marty develops detailed COE plans and performance specifications. Through bid assessments, application and engineering review, contract administration and acceptance testing, Marty checks that proposals meet specifications and the systems are built, programmed and installed to meet client requirements.
In addition, Marty works with equipment vendors providing input on the development of new products to meet the needs of RVW clients. This constructive interaction has kept Marty at the forefront of the development of next generation solutions.
Ongoing telecommunications engineering education through:
- National technical schools
- RUS engineering and management seminars
- Genband, MetaSwitch & Taqua Engineering Forums
- NTCA & IP Possibilities Conferences
- NG911, Hosted PBX, CALEA and LNP seminars
- Association of Communication Engineers seminars
- Completed ACEC Engineering Leaders Program
- Nortel Networks PEER & Technical Workshop seminars
- Siemens Consulting Engineers forums
- Nortel Networks engineering and translations schools
- IP Possibilities Smart Home presenter
- Central office grounding presentation at RUS engineering and management seminar
- Numerous presentations on central office applications
- SS7 provisioning and applications seminar presenter
- Marty enjoys traveling, golf and collecting wine.