Randy Riley is responsible for the financial and administrative management of RVW. Randy brings sound business and financial practices to RVW by developing and monitoring financial forecasts and budgets, operational results and long-range plans. He also handles the firm’s organizational communications, human resources and tax administration.
By continually evaluating and improving the firm’s operating procedures, Randy keeps the firm operating efficiently so that RVW can continue to provide quality service at reasonable rates. Randy monitors the firm’s estimating and billing procedures to ensure clients are receiving timely and accurate billings complete with breakdowns needed for lending or reporting purposes. In addition, Randy helps evaluate new business opportunities–finding cost effective ways to provide new services and technologies to RVW clients.
By adding the controller position in 1991, RVW did more than take a proactive step to manage results. With centralized financial management, department heads are now free to concentrate on their areas of expertise and have more time to deal with issues pertinent to the client’s needs.
- Outstanding Business Graduate, Chadron State College
- National leadership Recognition as president of the Platte Valley Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants.
- Chapter ranked 14th nationally.
- B.A. Business Administration, Chadron State College
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Proven profit strategies, Fails Management Institute
- Labor laws and workmen’s compensation cost control, Nebraska Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Annual Nebraska Industry Conference, Nebraska Society of CPA’s
- Continuing education in management, leadership and motivation, University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Platte College
- Institute of Management Accountants, Platte Valley Chapter, charter member and past president
- Randy is active in the community and has served as campaign chairman for Boy Scouts of America, “Friends of Scouting;” as trust secretary for St. Bonaventure Endowment Fund; and on the City of Columbus Police Pension Plan advisory board.