With communication as the key component, Dan Keiter works with RVW clients developing projects which achieve their function through appropriate design. Code review, schematics and close client involvement precede the development of final plans and specifications.
Following completion of the final plans and specifications, Dan assists owners in requesting, reviewing and selecting bids, and in contract administration and construction observation.
Extensive architectural and construction experience has exposed Dan to a wide spectrum of methodologies, ideas and attitudes which contributes to his ability to translate client’s needs into successful architectural projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Kansas State University
- Auto-CAD and real estate continuing education
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) National Convention
- AIA Midwest Regional Convention
- Americans with Disabilities seminars
- LEED Seminars and training
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- AIA Nebraska (NSA)
- AIA/Western Nebraska Chapter
- AIA/Western Nebraska Chapter, Board of Directors
- Past President of AIA/Western Nebraska Chapter
- Licensed architect in Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma
- Recipient of the Donald R. Hollis Architectural scholarship
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Shareholder of RVW, Inc
Dan is a Permanent Deacon in the Omaha Archdiocese Catholic Church and serves as the Director of the Men’s Choir in his parish church. He is active in the American Youth Soccer Organization, Area 248 and currently serves as a Referee. He has been a member of the Downtown Runaround committee since 1995. Dan is a graduate of the Chamber of Commerce sponsored, “Leadership Columbus” program and was co-chair of that program for 3 years. Dan served as Co-Chair of the City of Columbus Viaduct Committee. Dan is a charter member of the Columbus Morning Rotary Club and is a Paul Harris Fellow. He has served as an assistant District Governor and Rotary Club President. Dan serves on the Columbus Area United Way Board of Directors.