As chief architect, Dan Keiter has the ultimate responsibility for the successful completion of all RVW’s architectural projects. Dan has been a registered, practicing architect since 1987. He began working for RVW in 1990 as a staff architect. He was promoted to chief architect in 2018. Dan has been an owner of the firm since 1995 and currently serves as Vice President on its Board of Directors.
With communication as the key component, Dan works with RVW clients, developing buildings and spaces which serve their intended purpose through appropriate design. Code reviews, schematic design and close client involvement precede the development of final plans and specifications. Following completion of the final plans and specifications, Dan assists Owners in requesting, reviewing and awarding bids and in contract administration and construction observation.
Extensive architectural design and construction experience has introduced Dan to a wide spectrum of methodologies, ideas and attitudes which contribute to his ability to translate client’s needs into successful architectural projects.
- Licensed architect in Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) certification
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- AIA Nebraska (NSA)
- AIA/Western Nebraska Chapter, past president
- Bachelor of Architecture, Kansas State University
- Dan is a Permanent Deacon in the Omaha Archdiocese Catholic Church.
- Active in the American Youth Soccer Organization, Area 248 and currently serves as a volunteer referee.
- He has been a member of the Downtown Runaround Committee since 1995.
- Graduate of the Chamber of Commerce sponsored, “Leadership Columbus” program and was co-chair of that program for 3 years.
- Served as Co-Chair of the City of Columbus Viaduct Committee.
- Dan was a charter member of the Columbus Morning Rotary Club and is a Paul Harris Fellow.
- Served on the Columbus Area United Way Board of Directors for 6 years.