Dave McElhose wears many hats as a telecommunications consultant at RVW.
Dave directs RVW’s Carrier Access Billing System, Continuing Property Records, Cost Study Allocations, Tax District allocations and NECA Reporting requirements both for settlements and FCC Tariff #4. With constant attention to FCC and State regulations, Dave monitors the ever-changing access charge environment and separations changes.
With over 29 years of industry experience, Dave assists clients with interconnection agreements, OSS system interface/operation and is involved on a daily basis in provisioning and ordering of SS7 A-Links, DS-1’s, trunks and LNP. Whether you are an ILEC or a CLEC, Dave will help you clear the hurdles to get your facilities in service.
Because accuracy and timeliness are key components to the finished product, Dave takes a hands-on approach. Whether it’s checking access rates or an on-site central office inventory, RVW clients are given prompt high quality services.
Which hat would you like Dave to wear for you?
- Associate of Applied Science, Computer Science, Northeast Technical Community College
- Telephone cost separations course, United States Telephone Association
- NECA Training and Telecommunications Education Courses
- NECA Consultants Seminar – Fiber-to-the-Home Case Studies for Cost Separations
- Witness for LNP Suspension hearings in Nebraska
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Nebraska TASK presenter and active participant
- Dave enjoys golf, reading and spending time with his family.