As Staff Architect, Michael Kennedy assists with the successful completion of projects. Michael has been a registered, practicing architect since 1992. During his career he has had experience working as an architect for both, architectural firms and construction companies. He has been with RVW for a few years now and is ready to assist owners in obtaining their goals by building the spaces they need to better suit their working environment. Mr. Kennedy has experience with contract administration, construction review and contract document administration. He coordinates with other design professions, local & state officials, and other governing agencies to provide guidance to the owner on how to proceed. Michael works with codes and regulations to keep the building compliant and still achieve the owner’s design goals.
- Licensed architect in Nebraska
- National Council of Architectural Registration
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) and AIA Nebraska
- Masters in Architecture, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Minor in Business – University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies, University of Nebraska- Lincoln
- Liaison for China Delegates to Iowa State University and Omaha, Ne.
- Recently relocated from Grand Island, Nebraska
- Member of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church