Website RVW Inc.
RVW has an immediate opening in our Columbus, NE office for an Electrical Engineer to work within our Electrical Department. Job duties include detail design work for rural utilities and municipalities to meet their engineering needs. Tasks include assisting in Sub-Transmission Line Design, Distribution Line Design and Staking, Substation Design, Development and Implementation of Construction Contracts, Project Management, and various other tasks. We are willing to train the right person in each of these areas. Some travel will be required but is minimal. Position has salary commensurate with applicant’s education, experience, and demonstrated knowledge.
- Transmission and Distribution Line Design
- Substation Design
- Assisting in Surveying and Staking
- Developing Labor, Material, and Equipment Contracts & Specifications
- Project Management
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited engineering school
- Have taken or will take the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam
- Potential to obtain a Professional Engineering (PE) License in Nebraska
- Experience with Microsoft software: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Office 365 (Plus).
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet project deadlines
- Good communication sills
- Detail oriented
- Valid Driver’s License