Project Architect/Future Department Head
Website RVW Inc.
RVW, Inc., is an employee owned, multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm that promotes a healthy and happy work environment! RVW, Inc. provides a full range of architectural planning, programming and architectural design services as well as electrical power engineering, telecommunications engineering and telecommunications billing.
Job Description: RVW, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Project Architect to collaborate on all phases of the design process for educational, commercial and industrial building projects.
Candidate Requirements: Accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture. Registered architect’s Nebraska license or working toward licensure in Nebraska with 2 to 3 years relevant experience. 5+ years post-licensure experience is preferred.
Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Word is required. Familiarity with SpecLink, Revit and SketchUp is a plus. This position will involve all aspects of the architectural profession including marketing, site planning, programming, building design, production of drawings and specifications, project management and contract administration. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Opportunity and benefits: The successful candidate for this position has the potential to become architectural department head in 6 – 8 years, depending upon experience, and has the potential to be involved in company ownership.
Excellent benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus plan
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance (coverage for employee and employee’s family; RVW pays premium cost)
- Term Life Insurance
- Defined Benefit Retirement Plan
- 401(k) Retirement & Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness program
- 7 paid holidays
- Up to 3 weeks of vacation depending upon years of service
- Expanded Sick Leave
- Credit Union
- Casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Memberships paid for one professional and one technical organization
- Membership paid for one local, civic organization
- Professional license renewals paid by the company
- Work and live in a medium-sized community; an excellent place to raise a family
RVW, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Salary shall be commensurate with the applicant’s education, professional licensure status, professional experience and demonstrated knowledge.