Tuesday, May 10, 2022 0 Comment
RVW, Inc., a multi-discipline architectural/engineering firm, located in Columbus, NE has an immediate opening in our Columbus, NE office for an Architectural CAD Technician to work within our Architectural Department.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Accredited Associates degree preferred (2 year college or technical school)
- Two to three years of experience using AutoCAD software.
- Familiarity with BIM (Revit) and proficiency in Sketch-up is a plus.
- Familiarity with BSD ‘SpecLink E’ is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) software.
- Strong to excellent keyboarding skills
- Work experience in an architectural firm is a plus.
- Strong oral, written and graphic communication skills.
- Basic construction knowledge.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player.